via Dello Stelli 3
50012 Bagno a Ripoli (Fi)
The experience of CARPRESSE is the result of over 60 years of specific application in this industrial sector.
This long experience that ranges from the first transfer press models to the current latest types (which reach effective production speeds even over 500 pieces per minute) was carried out by CARPRESSE technicians at the side and in collaboration with customers all over the world, for the most varied articles.
Carpresse exclusively manufactures high quality and reliable systems.
To obtain this result, every aspect related to its production is checked daily by technical experts, owners of Carpresse srl.
A) - QUALITY IN THE DESIGN
Knowing in depth all the problems of tools and knowing perfectly what the tools require:
- proper operation
- long duration
- minimal maintenance
- maximum uniformity of the products
CARPRESSE designs its machines with the following requirements:
- solidity of the structures
- most appropriate gear toothing (all with double cusp)
- strict processing tolerances
- optimal parallelism slide / base
B) - QUALITY IN THE CONSTRUCTION
- The mechanical processing of all parts takes place with the most rigorous respect for the tolerances required to perform the perfect interchangeability of each
- An accurate testing takes place between one processing phase and the next.
- All guides are adjusted by means of locking wedges with a large support surface to obtain maximum solidity and perfect anchoring after adjustment.
- Each bearing of the bronze connecting rods is pre-loaded in its seat and is finished only after the assembly has been carried out.
- All drive shafts are ground.
- Finally, we proceed to the scrupulous check of the orthogonal axes and of the parallelism between the slide and the base