via Dello Stelli 3
50012 Bagno a Ripoli (Fi)
The experience of CARPRESSE is the result of over 60 years of specific application in this industrial sector with its owntechnicians.This long experience (which goes from the first transfer press models realized in Italy from the progenitor to the latest current types) which reach actual production speeds even higher than 500 pieces per minute, was made by CARPRESSE technicians alongside and in collaboration with customers all over the world, for the most varied articles.
CARPRESSE, guided in every sector of activity by 100% expert partner technicians, quickly studies and
manufactures specific machines and equipment for the individual needs of each customer, without
charging the customer any additional cost.
A) - IN THE DESIGN
Knowing in depth all the problems of the equipment and knowing perfectly what they require:- proper operation- long duration- minimal maintenance- maximum uniformity of the products
CARPRESSE designs its machines based on these needs and through
- the solidity of the structures
- the most suitable toothing of the gears (all with double cusp)
- strict processing tolerances
- excellent parallelism slide / base
B) - IN THE CONSTRUCTION
- The mechanical processing of all the parts takes place in the most rigorous respect of the tolerances required
for the execution of the perfect interchangeability of each organ.
- Between one and the other processing phase, accurate tests are always carried out.
- All guides are adjusted by means of clamp wedges with large support surface to obtain maximum solidity and perfect anchoring AFTER ADJUSTMENT.
- Each bronze connecting rod bearing is mounted preloaded in its seat and is only finished after assembly.
- All drive shafts are ground.
- FINALLY WE PROCEED WITH THE SCRUPULOUS TESTING OF THE ORTHOGONAL AXES AND OF THE PARALLELISM BETWEEN THE SLIDE AND THE BASE