HOW TO CONTACT US:
via Dello Stelli 3
Bagno a Ripoli (Fi)
In-depth knowledge of all tool-related problems, with perfect awareness of what a tool requires
- to give top performance
- for long life
- for maximum user friendliness, CARPRESSE designs its machines with these needs in mind, with:
- very solid structures
- all the toothed wheels double helical
- strict machining tolerances
- All parts are machined in strict accordance with the specified tolerances, to ensure
that they are perfectly interchangeable.
- Precision testing is carried out between machining phases.
- The slide guides and the connecting rod bearing are finished after mounting on the slide itself.
- The upright guides are always ground.
- All drive component bushings are fitted into their seats with preloading, and are finished only after
- All drive shafts are ground.
- After lengthy, carefully monitored running in, the assembled machine undergoes checks on all
moving parts to confirm perfect operation.